RE: secret potion

>TI, I'm doing a 50 miler this weekend, my first, and I need some >secret
recipes from you so I can beat that Angie witch on my first try.

Howard,

Angie (being dragged kicking and screaming to a baby shower this
weekend.)

I'm being dragged kicking and screaming to a baby shower this weekend too -
right after I pick up my horse that I've only seen 3 times in 2 months.  But
the really funny part is that my mom was in my house this morning and saw
the shower present - and called me up all excited thinking it was for me!
Poor woman, she just won't accept the inevitable!