Glucosamine

Hey guys,
I'm getting closer to making a decision whether to start buying expensive
stuff for my horse's joints, while mine are really worse. >g<

I've read all the info I got on Arthro-Silk at the convention, but it's
mostly testimonials and I can't find anything listing just how much
glucosamine is in a dose.  Does anyone have the labeling information?
Does anyone know if the manufacturer has a web site?  What about Adequan?
 Where's the cheapest place to buy "Sure Flex?"

By the way, he's looking perfect, even after being ridden hard and
trotting him out on pavement after flexing.  The new better balanced
shoes may have done the trick, but everybody has convinced me that it
would be smart to have him on something anyway considering his
occupation.

Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.