Re: RC: Re: RE: Re: Horse slaughter

In a message dated 3/15/00 8:50:47 AM Pacific Standard Time, BMcCrary27
writes:

<<  If, however, euthanasia drugs are poisonous to the scavengers, that's
another story. I wasn't aware of this danger.  Thank you, Heidi, for the
enlightenment. Perhaps a bullet to the head is the most humane, after all. >>

It certainly is more "enviro-conscious"--but of course, I'm a nasty raiser of
livestock, so clearly I am not "wired" to think in terms of possible
reactions to my actions, according to the tree-huggers...

Heidi