Re: RC: Tree-hugger

In a message dated 3/14/00 2:19:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, Tivers@aol.com
writes:

<< Tree Huggers International, once known as The Whole Mosquito Foundation,
is a
 division of the powerful WTH (Women with Time on their Hands) lobbying
 organization. There are other branches as well, but all are deidicated to
the
 principle of abolishing logic and accountability in everyday life--an
 admirable goal that has nearly been reached in the highest echelons of state
 and federal legislature.    >>

Whole mosquito foundation?  WTH, Women with Time on their Hands?  damn, you
just gotta love some of the stuff Ti comes up with, don't you think?

TI, I'm doing a 50 miler this weekend, my first, and I need some secret
recipes from you so I can beat that Angie witch on my first try. She can
shoot up her knee all she wants; I, personally, need no drugs to beat her.
But my giraffe that looks like a horse is another story.  I know you got the
stuff, and for the sake of male dominance, I am asking for your help.  Email
me privately of course.  Your secrets will be safe with me.  Anything that
can be mixed with beer would be preferred.

cya,
Howard