Re: Fwd: RC: Re: Horse Savaging

> NOTE in RED; So much for getting geldings because they are "easier to
manage
> than mares"!:)
        Being more interested in the breeding aspect, I have not had a great
deal of experience with geldings---but about a third of those I have been
around, when turned in a pasture with mares---are worse than stallions.   My
stallions co-exist peacefully with the mares (and with each other, but a
little less peacefully (G))--but those geldings were pushing the mares about
like a "rogue" stallion.

Claudia
Provin's Promises
http://www.equine-marketplace.com/ProvinsPromises