Re: RC: re:Horse Savaging???

In a message dated 3/14/00 3:46:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
4kimberly@thegrid.net writes:

<< But
 reading the last e-mails it seems that the conversation is a dangerous
 horse? Could someone please update me on what happened>?  >>

Nope. Horse Savaging is the title. Girl bites horse, gets hoof in mouth
disease. We all think she should be gelded before she does it again. That
help?

ti