Re: RC: Tree hugging

In a message dated 3/14/00 1:11:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
fasterhorses@gilanet.com writes:

<<
 I wonder if there's a label for people who agree with lots of what the NRA
 says and Greenpeace too? I mean, other than just weird.  Lif

True Believers--read Eric Hoffer of the same title and you'll understand the
whole syndrome. Then, for your graduate degree, spend a month in the UAE.

ti