Unfair to sharks

You wrote:

>Hey Lif
>I hug trees too, but have you hugged a shark lately???? Didn't you see
>JAWS!!!!(TIC!)
>One less surfer eaten, I figure. (JK):-)
>Bette

Now Bette!!! Don't you think you are being a bit unfair here? I mean
swimming around all day can't be good for there jounts human cartilage
probably does the same for them as their cartilage does for us! :-)

I do agree with you though Lif!

Celeste (South Africa)
Mawlud and Shadixx (Do they think by feeding us shark cartilage we will be
more accepting of crossing water?)