New Endurance Ride Prospect (Long)

Hi there felow ridecampers, want to ask a question and you may e-mail me
privately so that we do not clog up ridecamp.
I am thinking about putting on an endurance ride next year in late February
early March here in Yuma Arizona, how many of you would be interested in
attending this ride, I am trying to figure out if the interest is there so
that I can decide whether to do this or not.  Will try and do this ride Terry
Howels style, no promises but I will try.
Anyway for those of you that are not familiar with the area we are between
Phoenix and San Diego about the same distance from both places, Tucson is not
to far out either about 3 to 4 hours, weather here around that time of the
year is faily nice not really cold but not hot either probably somewhere
between low 60's to low 70's.
So how about it, would you guys let me know what you think about it.
Thanks
Vivian
Yuma, Az