Re: RC: Re: weird things can happen when the sun shines!

In a message dated 3/13/00 1:47:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
superpat@gateway.net writes:

<< I swear (and it was confirmed by my friend who was on the trail just below
us) that as soon as her hoof touched my chest, she went into the air again
and "danced" a bit till she could come down with one hoof on either side of
me.  >>

If you're going to have a "one trick pony", that's the trick.

ti