Re: RC: Well, it's really happening

At 10:16 AM 3/11/00 +0200, Maryanne wrote:
. On our way back, I was looking around and I had at least 10 pyramids, temples and monuments spread all around within about 15 km and the sun and cloud on the desert. Quite frankly, I was awestruck at the beauty of the place. I can't believe that I'm so lucky to ride here every day and I hope that this is the beginning of opening the area to riders from all over the world.

Hmmm - think I know where I want to go when I win the lottery!  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES   www.fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for health, horsemanship, the internet & your life
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
Internet Research * Web Design * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options