National Championship

Hi Everyone,
My name is Diane Fruth. Some of you know me, some of you do not.

My husband Jerry was the man with the broken collarbone (who is fine
btw...just a little grouchy), and was just elected to the board for the
Midwest
region.

We were in Reno at the AERC convention, they have appointed me to be the
Chair of the National Championship....I get to do all the fun stuff, frills,
balloons,
banners, banquet, etc....I will work with Randy Eiland (ride manager) and
Terry
Howe (Competition Chair). I will always be open for suggestions,
comments,etc...

We want to make this National Championship a success.....

Listed below are 3 rides that they have added to the Central, Pacific
Southwest,
and Southeast. These rides are to help with the confusion that went on in the
beginning. So I am posting this to ridecamp to get the word out....It will
be a
little
while before you get your Endurance News. The rides that are listed on the
Web site for the National Championship are all correct, and Steph will add
these 3.

Let me know if you have any questions....Diane Fruth

Foxfire 50 May 6th, 2000
Chireno,TX Central Region
Vonita Bowers
e-mail MIKEITA@TXK.net