Re: RC: teeth

Hi. Many of you are lucky that your horses are so cooperative. Mine is not.
She raises her head so high and jerks so much that she has to be sedated.
I've had 2 different equine dentists out and they both won't do my horses
teeth unless a vet comes and gives her a tranque. They can't do it and
neither can I. When I call my vet or any other vet I need, they cannot give
me a time they will be there. Kind of like the electrician who says they'll
be there sometime today. That could be between 8am and 8pm. So, unfortunately
I have to use a vet and take my horse to him. Count your blessings people. Deb