Re: RC: Leavin Texas

At 03:06 AM 3/9/00 -0500, Tom wrote:
All Right! An endurance Boot Camp in Texas! .... You guys ought to charge for this experience!

OK folks - confess - how many of you out there are running endurance boot camps of one sort or another?  Charging or free or whatever?

We're really interested in setting one up here.  This year it looks like July.  We offer intriguing weather - delightful days with afternoons full of lightening, thunder & pounding rain (if the monsoons arrive on time, otherwise it'll be really hot & dry & probably windy) - a totally primitive base camp at 7000'  altitude, well marked trails of varying distances & difficulties that don't require trailering to reach, awards for enduring the camp, good company & all this in the beautiful Land of Enchantment!

We haven't figured out the money thing yet, nor have we figured out all the details.  But heck, it shouldn't be any more confusing than a brand new race on a brand new trail by a brand new ride manager!

I know there must be others out there offering something similar.  Who are you?  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES   www.fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for health, horsemanship, the internet & your life
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
Internet Research * Web Design * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options