Leavin Texas

Denise Jenkins seeherfly@earthlink.net
Humility is a positive thing for me(I have to keep saying that
and will eventually believe it, I hope:)   Many of you have come
 to know quite a lot about me(probably more than you wanted to:)
and also I consider so many of you wonderful friends I've never
 gotten to meet.  Since you had to listen to all the so called
"wonderful" stuff in my pursuit of a home and job. It is only
 right I fill you in on the not so good "stuff".  I made it to
 Texas and met Darolyn & Mark.  Wonderful folks and a really
dynamic operation!  I worked for 5 or 6 days and folded:(  I am
not as tough as I thought!  I did learn sooooo much in those few
 days though so this is not a negative experience at all.  I am
totally grateful to Darolyn and all of you for helping me in my
search for a job.  I realized that I am much more of a 9 to 5'er
 than I thought.  Guess I haven't failed since I tried:)  Anyway,
 I am leaving the beautiful place in Texas and headed "I don't
know where"??  I am not necessarily set on going back to Oregon
 but more in finding another 9 to 5'er will be my main priority
 and the climate, I have to admit, will play a big role also.  I
 would still very much like to rent a place on a ranch and am
still capable of helping out on one, just not as a "fulltime" job
:).  Darolyn said I did a good job for being so new to everything and I caught on fast.  I LOVED working with all the horses and it was soooo busy I had no time to be afraid of anything and learned how well I could handle the animals:) So many good things about this trip:) I even worked in stalls with stallions which I never thought I could do, LOL!  I just went for it:)   After finally REALLY having to work for the first time in my life:) I now have no doubt that I am going to be a "heck of an endurance rider" so watch out!!!

Ok, so I am going to head North through Oklahoma, Kansas,
Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Idaho(boy, would I love to live in Idaho
:), and then back to Oregon.  Along the way I may find an area
(city)that appeals to me and if so, check out the job situation.
  I am highly skilled in general office work.  In other words, I
 can do just about anything there is to do in an office(never ran
 into an office job I couldn't do:) if any of you know of a
postion anywhere around that route or someplace else for that
matter I would be glad to hear about it. Oh, and also, since my
 computer will be down for the trip, I have another Internet
Email address I can access at libraries or other places along
the way.  It is mswrangler86@hotmail.com.  Please send notes to
me there if you want to contact me:)

Enough of the continuing saga of the "wanna be" Annie Oakley:)

Warm regards to each and every one of you and again, I hope to
meet some of you along that "happy trail" of destiny:)

Denise Jenkins