Caspers Ride is on !

The Caspers Park Challenge well be held Oct. 21 San Juan Capistrano, CA.
Pacific South Region. The date is pending AERC sanctioning . The park
has opened another new trail which we plan to use. The ride manager is
Suzy Kelly ( who is out of town for 2 weeks doing mutiday rides) This
ride fills up fast so send your entry early.If you're not on the mailing
list you can send your request to me and I will forward it to Suzy.
Sue Grahl