Running Bear/completion awards

Sorry to use Ridecamp...need to contact Teddy about perhaps buying some
completion awards for a distance clinic/fun ride we are doing next month
and someone has absconded with my catalog!!  HELP!  While I am at
it....what kinds of little things do you appreciate for completion?
Remember, fun ride, itty bitty budget....I was thinking dose syringes or
vet wrap or maybe just a completion certificate in an inexpensive Wal Mart
frame.  Also want to do something fun for a "hotfoot" award, "turtle" award
and Best Condition (since it's a fun ride, we'll sort of just vote on that
one).  Been poring over my "tack" and "horsey" catalogs to find just the
right thing...I welcome suggestions.  Also, many of these folks are 100%
newbies so something to encourage future participation is a plus...thanks
all!  Waiting to hear from you, Teddy....

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, Michigan 49657