Re: braggin

I LOVE IT, Claudia!
Our emails will start to look like film scripts, but at least maybe we
will avoid misunderstandings like some of the recent ones here. The next
step would be for all of us to get digital cameras so we could see each
other as we are posting. Oh no----I guess that means I could no longer
post in my bathrobe with no makeup on!! (TIC!)
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov