braggin

Since this whole thing started in response to my post about the xfactor
I want to point out that my reference to Halynov get being the best raw
material available was obviously tongue in cheek as I added that I may
be "a little biased in that opinion <BG>". Anyone who missed that,
especially since I even wrote the <BG> sign was just looking for a
reason to slam and that is a sad thing that happens a lot on ridecamp,
unfortunately. I was making a big point that I was willing to sell my
offspring for less than it cost me to raise them to homes that I thought
would offer the best chance for their potential to be actualized because
I believed that proper training/conditioning was absolutely essential
for success and that my bloodlines did not guarantee winners. Now to me,
that was hardly bragging--- I was pointing out the limitations in
breeding programs, such as mine, hardly a normal stallion marketing
approach! But the truth as I see it. My tongue in cheek statement was
taken so out of context that it was a bit hard to respond to the anger.
It would be oh-so-nice if flame retardent was a thing of the past. Hey,
it's year 2000, remember, Year of Aquarius? Love? Peace? BIG GRIN!!!!
Bette
--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov