Re: tooting horn

. Does this sound like
> something ridecampers would be interested in? Oh, oh Claudia, another
> poll? Is this OK Steph or do you have another place to post pics?

Pat Super has suggested we take one day a week to make "bragging day" or
Getting to Know Each Other Day---and send anecdotes, farm info, photos, etc.
What do y'all think?  (Steph?)  -??   Let's see more bays (g).
(PS - note my new "signature")

Claudia
Provin's Promises
www.equine-marketplace.com/ProvinsPromises