Re: Moldy Hay Cubes

Karen wrote "
down side, besides possible entroliths, as it has been mentioned here and
by our vet, is that any quality hay can be used, even moldy."

OK I am not affiliated with Montana Pride at all but , I am a good friend
of one of the guys who used to do alot of their hay buying , I also am a
friend of one of the plant managers .This product is manufactured here in
Dillon Mt. I have been through the hay yards .The hay that they put in
their cubes is PREMIUM stuff , they have strict criteria for buying and all
hay is tested . A couple times each summer I end up filling my small living
quarters with bags of cubes and and delivering this product to people at
rides who do not live by a distributer .I do not know about the other
brands of hay cubes but I do know that this brand is a quality product !
                                        Drin Becker
                                        Mtn. Region