Horse & rider transport

I'm looking for someone who could carry my gelding and me along to some
northeast rides (MD, VA, PA, etc.) this year.  I would be happy to share all
expenses.

Jack trailers easily.  When we've hitched rides in the past, I've loaded him
first so that the other horse would follow him onto the trailer.  After he's
loaded, he just munches his hay until you tell him to unload.

The only requirement is that it not be a really small trailer, because he's
15.1 and wears an 80" blanket (though he's not particularly wide).

Jack is boarded in north-central Maryland, just west of Prettyboy Reservoir.

Hoping for responses...

Cindy Eyler
eyler@mindspring.com