Saddles & Beet Pulp

Thanks to everyone that responded to my concerns regarding beet pulp. I've started feeding it again and so far 5 very calm horses. Two anxiously awaiting their daily bowl of beet pulp, and three saying... Not that again. We're working on it though. Especially since one that turns up her nose is the horse I'm planning to start limited distance with this year.

I've had computer problems and lost all the responses I got, but I believe I at least got to read them all first. Ended up giving up and getting a new computer, so hopefully my computer troubles are over.

My new saddle should be here in about 10 days! I'm very anxiously awaiting them, actually I up ended ordering two! Thanks to Sharon & Crockett for all their help in getting them ordered and on their way!

Cheryl