Re: RC: Re: quartercrack question/& shoes

Hello Maggie,

The statement you made about, is the mule a natural 00 or is it being shod
with 00.  I would like to know if you meant to much hoof off and thats why
they need the smaller size shoe, not wanting to step on anyone's toes here,
please, have always wondered about this and  just need to know.  My farrier,
I think takes to much off and bends the shoes around and over the frog making
it difficult, without working at it, to pick out the frog.  Lot's of
quartercracks here in FL with the sand.

Sandy