Re: Re: Re: Painted horses

Wrong country. If that were true here, the beaches in South Sinai and the
discos of Cairo would be a blood bath, but instead they are a girl-watcher's
paradise. The Saudi's are weird and Egyptian women usually refuse to
accompany their husbands there if they get work in Saudi. You can pretty
much wear anything you like here if you don't mind the frank stares and
kissy noises. Me, I usually seem to be in green-smeared, longish
short-sleeve tshirts and riding stretch with paddock boots these days,
somewhat to my husband's (who is a lover of Italian fashion) disgust. So far
the only comment (aside from his "I know you have nicer clothes than
those!") has been from riding friends who run into me in normal dress in a
restaurant or at a party and don't recognise me with clean hair and no horse
mess.  <G>

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt
gabbani@starnet.com.eg