Re: RC: x-factor/heart scores

In a message dated 3/5/00 7:24:31 PM Pacific Standard Time, woa@stormnet.com
writes:

<< Has there been this
 kind of work done in the Thoroughbred racing arena? And if so, were they
 able to find criteria which predicted winning ability? >>

Yes, Efficiency Score was double-blind researched and found equivalent to VO2
Max (without having to go to "max", and we've done our own Rate of
Acquisition. Muscle biopsies are routinely performed on elite human athletes.

ti