New Foals in Winter

Thanks to all of you for the information.  The foal has arrived and is doing fine.  Actually got to watch the 'entire process'  and have it on film.  Will get the film developed so it goes on cd as well.  This if the first time I have been there for the entirety.  It is was the first time my boyfriend has EVER seen anything born and he was as excited as a child visiting the zoo for the first time.  (of course he is not used to my funny farm yet!)  Luckily,for the foal, we are having a drier than usual winter. But all is well so far.  It is chestnut filly out of my red stallion and a gray mare. Plan to train for endurance/dressage. And she has the most unusual 'blaze' I have ever seen.  It is like a large round full moon with a crescent moon right under it and a lightning bolt right under that.  Definitely unique!!! Can email pic to anyone interested..  Happy trails to all!  Mary Ann