rabies /arab /qh

wendy rahesi@alltel.net
    I work for a vet supply co. several years ago I spent a lot of effort trying to get vets to vacc for Rv. I finally reminded them that they were going to be the first to be exposed and their
staff for the mystery illness. This did happen to a back yard pony
the vet was exposed , her friend , the family, the kids, the neighboor with the carrotts for the sick pony, and the staff at Auburn Univ., where the refferal went to.The shots ran aprox 650.00 per person not cheap...

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-