About Dick's aches and pains

Hi Campers:

My friend Dick Wild a great guy, heavy into mules and  trail preservation asked me about this problem,
remembering the great thread on this I told him I would forward this to him.  Guess What I cannot find it.

Would any one who can help relocate this please advise either Dick or myself

Here is the problem: Quote Dick "When I ride I always get a bilateral pain in the outer portion of my    hip(s) that is immediately relived when I dismount and walk around a bit. Along with this, I get another pain in the quadriceps muscles that lasts for a week or so (I think this is due to lack off riding conditioning).

If you could, please forward the articles that speak to possible resolution of this muscle and bone pain problem.

Thanks"

Dick

Thanks also, Joan of the Redwoods..