Re: eating pine needles

In a message dated 01/05/2000 12:16:52 PM US Mountain Standard Time, SeeUN100
writes:

<< < << I should also mention the juniper and several other evergreens are
also
   toxic to horses...DEADLY!!

   Teddy >>

  Juniper....really?  We have tons of these around and have never heard that.

  The horses love juniper (gives them good breath also)!  Is it just the wood
  of a juniper?  What about all the horses that are pastured with these trees?

  Johnna Robb
  Flagstaff, AZ
  SeeUN100@cs.com
  "He who is impatient waits twice." -- Mack McGinnis "

---- Begin included message ----
In a message dated 01/05/2000 11:55:42 AM US Mountain Standard Time,

---- End included message ----