Osceola Endurance/need buckets

Jean Wonser cpfjean@bellsouth.net
The Fall drought (normal) has turned abnormal as we
still have no appreciable rain to fill the creeks and
sloughs of Osceola National Forest.  Normally it begins to rain
in November through about March in North Florida;  Then again from
May to late August--that is where our ground water originates.

Competitors are asked to bring extra, cheap, well marked
buckets to be toted out for water stops on the Trail.  Don't
put anything on water truck that will upset you if stolen
as these water stops will be unattended.  We felt  if
one stock tank was taken there would be no water source.
We are hoping nobody will steal 20 buckets from a stop.

Makes you realize what the World has come to, doesn't it.
(not smiling)

Anyone at the ride with extra resources is encouraged to assist.

see you on the trail,
Jean Wonser, ride sec'y.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-