Re: RC: Motorhomes as tow vehicles

On Wed, 5 Jan 2000 00:41:17 EST, BMcCrary27@aol.com wrote:

>We have absolutely no experience trailering with a motor home, but my husband
>has often commented that he feels the driver cannot see the trailer behind
>him and wouldn't know if there was a problem occurring.  Anyone have input on
>this observation?

That's true.  Even with my 26 foot Class C, I could not see the
trailer in the side mirrors at all when travelling straight.  I could
see a little bit of it on curves.  I could see it in through the rear
window, though, so at least I knew it was still there.  I learned to
check the alignment of certain parts of the trailer with the ladder
behind the window to alert me to a flat tire.

--
Joe Long
jlong@mti.net

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-