Re: RC: Re: Stupid question

Hi David
OK, so that I don't have to type this lengthy ending on all my email, I
thought I would be really clever and go into Netscape preferences and I
found a signature card address and I used notepad to compose the sig. I
was so proud of myself for figuring it out (everything I do with the
computer has been by trial and error, including my web page, and more
error than trial). So now I went to reply to you and show off my new
"patented" signature, and it showed up (I FINALLY found it) at the very
BOTTOM of the post below your message which I quoted. So that I can have
a life again and don't have to experiment for hours can you please tell
me if there is anyway to move it up to before the quoted previous post
to which I am replying? My last formal computer course (outside of a
quick self paced Windows class) was Fortran in College where we had
little cards we put through after hours of waiting in line and they were
promptly spit out if we misplaced a comma, period, whatever. Oh,oh, now
you know I'm not sweet 16 and yes we had indoor plumbing when I was
growing up! I'm using Netscape for mail and Fortran is NO help!
Any help you or anyone else can shed on the subject (isn't there anyone
else out there who needs signature coaching???) would be greatly
appreciated as my typing speed is about 20 wpm on a good day and I can't
continue ding the sig longhand.
Thanks
Bette Lamore
YADDA YADDA --Hey it's below at the bottom of the page!

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov