easyboots

Mona Mto9831816@aol.com
I have thought about using easyboots, a couple of I'm sure stupic questions...
When you use them on all 4 feet do you also use shoes?
Do you take them off everyday?
What do you mean bend the cleats?
My horse has wonderful feet, but I thought easyboots would really be good for him.  I have used them as back up, but never every day use.
I also wanted to ask for those using aluminum (?) shoes, how long  do they last?
I also have a 6mth old filly who is slightly club, I have her foot done every 2 weeks, is there anything more I could do?
Thank you, I so enjoy reading all the tips, it has been 5 years since my mare died, and I really miss going to rides. I've been raising my next endurance horse...he is 31/2 years now...of course being in the Marine Corps no telling where I'll be when it is time to start him on his first ride...east coast...west coast..who knows??????

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-