Soft Rider Questionnaire

So any others of you wishing to have your experiences with
the Soft Rider included, please respond.  And, thank you!
(If you need another copy of the questionnaire, please let
me know and I'll resend it to you.)

Depending on time, I plan to summarize responses by
question, and to <not> include names of respondents unless
you give me permission to include your name with your
response.

I'd also like to make a cut of the data by type of riding
done:  like, endurance (mileage included), pleasure,
CTR, NATRC, etc.   And by rider type:  featherwt,
ltwt, hvywt;  and male/female.  Could provide some
very useful information.

So, keep those cards and letters coming.  Your opinions are
most appreciated!

Sue
Peruvians and Keeshonden
So. Oregon