weekend trip!

Laddie and I are hauling up towards huntersville on friday to ride all weekend
on Whitehall preserve.  It should be fun--there are some awesome hills,
streams, and a swimmable river.  (laddie loves swimming, though my leather
saddle objects....)  I'm trying to arrange a stall for him accross the street,
other wise I can't take him due to possible rough weather.  :-(

Anyone here from NC>

Sara, Laddie, and Jessie
Two Lake Farm, Lake Wylie, NC