Re: Rider Wear

> I'm interested in a cooler tight to wear in our hot, very humid summers.

The best I've found so far for summer wear (Alabama Gulf Coast) is the
Kerritts tight, made of Tactel nylon -- super-thin, really breathes well,
and the brushed exterior makes it not quite so slippery, but not enough
"grab" to give chafing problems.  I love mine.

> Has anyone used the Ultimate Rider's Tight sold by Back in the Saddle?

I'd like to try them, but at that price, I'd want good references :)) and
I haven't found anyone who has tried them so far.  Hopefully someone will
respond here.

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, Alabama