Re: cold h20 on hot muscles

     I'll stick with the myth.  I cramped up one of my horses when I got
cold water too high up.  When I worked as a nurse, we never put a
feverish child in a cool or cold bath as that would constrict the
surface cappillaries and actually cause shivering and higher temp.  Do
you know the physiology behind Lyon's statement?
    Before I am convinced I need  to understand how it does not cause
problems.   Linda

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman
& the young LS Lakota