Re: Sore Knees, Stirrups again,Big Horn Saddles

>Also I've heard from other people that their Big Horn Endurance
>saddles
>stirrup holes didn't line up exactly.

The leathers from our Big Horn ended up looking like a sign that rednecks
had used for target shooting.  Some people would probably say that the
left stirrup leather stretches from mounting on that side all the time.
With English saddles they suggest that you rotate the leathers from side
to side for this reason.  I think that those guys over there just
stamp'em out and sell'em as fast as they can mak'em and they're probably
uneven 1/2 the time.

 We did change ours over to their 2" nylon "leathers" just before we sold
it to Becky, and it seemed like an improvement.  They also have a habit
of making the top hole correct for someone who is about 5'7", and
goodness knows a giant could probably ride with it all the way let out.
I got the fellow to cut down the length of the fenders before he put them
back on so that  the stirrups could turn better for Becky's short legs,
punch holes higher up, and mount it to the fender appropriately for a
person under 5'.

Angie and Kaboot

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]