Re: locoweed

Thanks for the info.

Just a note to all you ridecampers.   I have learned!!!!!!!Locoweed is NOT
marijuana.  It's just a rumor or something that I picked up many many many
years ago.  It's never been of any importance to me because 1) we don't have
locoweed in this area, and  2) I would not let my horse injest either of these
substances for any reason.  But I can't tell you how much I appreciate
everyone's responses to my ill-informed response (which was really just a
question).  One thing I have learned here is that a person can always count on
a massive information flow if one asks a question.  Great Board :-)

Love you all
Randi (I get the message)/Spiritdog Ranch