Re: Need Advice About Tack

Cheryl Newbanks wrote:

> >Hehe, I'm so short that while girthing up, I just lay my stirrup across
> >the top of my head.  Sits just perfect.....I'll have to remember the
> >warning if I get heavier stirrups! <G>
> >

> YUP Thats right, I've seen her do it! ,<VBG> tee hee, geez tracy next
> you'll be telling us that Al uses your head as a place to set his beer

hey now, don't be spilling all my secrets!!! <G>

seriously now, what else to do....the stirrups are too short to throw
across the seat!  And I swear, if one more stranger says "wow, I've
never seen stirrups that short before" I may get violent! <G>

On the other hand, I am getting pretty good at leaping on a moving, 15'2
horse from a 5 gallon bucket......

tracy