you want it, you got it.....saddle surveys

Ok, I just started reading digests starting at #67 and see there are
complaints that I'm not sharing the information.

So sorry, thought I was doing the list a favor by not forwarding 60+

I'll be happy to take them out of my folder and forward them on.  Last
chance to protest this (to me privately, digest is at least a day
behind) if you don't want to see these many messages or if you don't
want your message forwarded.

I KNOW saddles where talked about extensively in the past and that was
the only reason I asked it to be private.  Saves me a lot of work in
putting together a survey so I don't mind forwarding them all.  Anyone
not interested can just hit their delete key.

I'm gonna sent them ALL out to ridecamp in a few hours unless someone
says "no".  Didn't mean to make a big deal outta nothing.  And thank you
all once again for your information.  Please continue to cc: me
privately.

Kimberly