Re: Dirty Gray Horse

Karen,

Don't feel like you are the only one.  You can see the look
in my gray geldings eyes.  He waits till he knows I am watching
then picks the muddiest spot in the pasture and wallows in. I live
in N. Carolina, the land of red clay!! My beautiful gray horse
has a permanent dirty red mane and tail!!! and looks like a pig.
Guess he is happy through, he loves the mud.

Julie and (yuk) Festive