Pictures and my webpage

HI all,
I am very tempted to share a great pic with all of you of what my horses do
for fun,when they are not doing endurance.It is of my two endurance
horses(both Appaloosas) looking at a Rhino,taken at one of our trail
rides.If anyone would like me to send them the pic i will do so.Its a
wonderfull pic!
We have also had our first ride of the season in the Drakensburg
Mountains,the scenery was incredible and it was hot!With high humidity.
Also here is my webpage ,have started a SA Endurance page as well,we are
still working on it so it will be updated on a regular basis.
http://196.7.177.40/aht/
Regards

Kathy