Re: Picket Lines

This might be a silly question but I'm going to ask it regardless!  And
I'm on digest (a very slow one these days, I might add) so please cc:
me.

If you unhitch your truck and tie one end to the trailer, one end to the
truck, won't the rope be too low to the ground?  Where on the truck can
you tie it that it would be high enough?

In Hawaii, I saw so many animals tied from a spoke in the ground with a
neck lead.  To me, this was pretty scary but it worked for them.

Thanks!
Kimberly (&Mystery the Morab..."I don't mind being tied as long as those
little arabs move over so I can lay down....hey, what cha look'in at
bub?")
Pt.Reyes, CA