Re: Sore Feet

Roger,
                                                  I "m assuming you're
working under a veterinarians recomendations. However I would strongly
recomend not using an easy boot.Easy boots trap all moisture and heat in
the foot. They don't allow the foot to breathe. I would recomend wrapping
the foot with vet wrap or a gauze like material. We've had real good luck
with a product called epsom salt-plus. It draws out soreness from bruises
better than anything else we've used.It draws abcesses out too.

            john