Weird trot

Ok this may sound really wierd but I am having a problem and I do not know if
it is me or my horse.  My horse trot just fine when we are doing a slow
relaxed trot.  but when he goes into his extended trot strange things happen.
As i am posting I can feel my upper body twisting.  Mostly it is my right
shoulder that is twisted forward.  No matter what I do I can not seem to be
able to stop my shoulder from doing this.  I had not problem with my other
horse.  Just wondered if anyone has expierenced anything like this.  Could it
be that he is using his front  more than his back end.  I have noticed that he
is really right sided.  He is better on his right diagonal than his left.
Therefore I have been trying to ride his left diagonal a little more.  Any
ideas I would be greatful.  I am doing my first 25 in feb.  and would really
like it I did not have to do the whole thing feeling like I was sitting in a
blender.
Thanks in advance.
Kelly