thigh master

>     Thankyou Kat from So. Ca.   for those interested in building those
> inner thigh muscles for better leg strenght in riding,

Yeah, *thanks* Kat - I printed the exercises off at work and stood
at my computer doing them while doing a tedious open-20-files-and-
print-them-and-close-them-exercise. Trouble is, someone came in to
my office and caught me at it and gave me a *very* funny look...
<grin>

It also seemed to pull something in my back (that same thing
that I seem to have pulled twisting to put my new saddle in the
back of my new truck.). I need to be more careful and work up
to it slowly.

Ha. Life is hard. <g>

> I found the thigh
> master is for sale at the Target stores.  Atleast I found it here in the
> Reno, Nev. store.    Linda

What is a "thigh master"? I belong to a gym - they must have
something like one there. Can you tell me what it does, so I
can go and look for it?

Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Displaced English person in Sacramento, CA

http://www.calweb.com/~trouble
http://www.calweb.com/~elsie