Re: Dry Feet

<< Anybody have any good tips for keeping your feet dry while riding in the
 rain?

 Lauren
 who is thinking of tieing baggies around my feet ;-) >>

Dear Lauren, I save the plastic tube like bags my newspaper is delivered in,
and use these.  Looks rediculous, but works pretty good!

Trish & "pretty David" here in wet, wet Michigan