Re: Biothane Halter

> It is different from the usual
>  clip-on bit hangers, in that you have the entire loop of the
>  headstall to drag over the horses head.  The clip around browband
>  stabilizes and bridle and halter also.

I made my own version of this a few years back.  I put a regular halter on my
horse.  My bit is attached to a single loop that is basically the crown piece
and the cheek pieces.  The brow band is attached to that loop.  On the crown
piece of the halter I have a little velcro do-hickie that holds the halter and
the bridle together.  It's very simple and very easy to use.

~Nora